When you visit any website, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalized web experience. Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. Click on the different category headings to find out more and change our default settings. However, blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer. You may modify your choice using the Cookie preferences link at the bottom of the screen.
Call for Applications 2022
Thank you for your interest in joining the Creativity for Social Change community!
We appreciate your time and effort in sharing more information about your organization and the inspiring work you are doing to drive positive social impact.
The Creativity Pioneers Fund catalyzes transformational social change by investing in, connecting, and championing cultural and creative organizations that advance bold and unconventional practices for building a more just, inclusive and equitable world. Working with and alongside organizations, donors and other stakeholders across the creative ecosystem, the Fund aims to mobilize a collective effort to advance Creativity for Social Change.
The Fund was launched in 2021 by Moleskine Foundation to provide flexible funding in the amount of €5.000 to creative and cultural organizations to help sustain their essential functions and programs.
The call for Expressions of Interest is Now Closed. To learn more about the Creativity Pioneers Fund and other opportunities to engage, please sign up for newsletter through the following link: https://moleskinefoundation.org/newsletter/
The Creativity Pioneers Fund is a collective effort by partners and donors believing in the transforming power of creativity and in the need of using a new philanthropic approach to social change. Leveraging the creative ecosystem of partners and stakeholders, the Fund aims at offering a variety of opportunities for learning and development for its participants/recipients. The Creativity Pioneers Fund is pleased to welcome BIC Corporate Foundation as the first Global Anchor partner.
What is the deadline for submission?
The deadline for submitting the Expression of Interest is 12 August
Please click here to download the guidelines.
What is the Creativity Pioneers Fund?
- The Creativity Pioneers Fund supports organizations that reinforce the critical role of creativity for driving social impact.
- The Fund aims to provide on-going infrastructure to build a platform that will drive greater resources and partnerships to the field of Creativity for Social Change.
- Unrestricted funding is available to organizations across that demonstrate how they center creativity in their mission and programs. Organizations whose target audience is youth will be prioritized.
- The Creativity Pioneers Fund welcomes applications from organizations working across the globe. We seek to have a range of fields and sectors represented to showcase the breadth and variety of organizations demonstrating the Creativity for Social Change mindset.
What organizations are eligible to apply ?
The Fund continues to support organizations that reinforce the powerful role that creativity can play in transforming communities. It especially welcomes applications from organizations that target youth from underserved communities.
The Fund is open to organizations from anywhere in the world with legal registration in the country(ies) in which they operate and……
- place creativity at the heart of their mission and programming;
- target audiences that are underserved, marginalized and characterized as youth;
- have an affinity or interest in contributing to the development of a global network; and dedicated to Creativity for Social Change.
What organizations are excluded from applying?
- Organizations that were successful in the first round of grants are not eligible to apply for this call.
- Political parties and organizations that engage in lobbying activities
- Organizations not legally registered or supported by a fiscal sponsor or sponsored project.
Please click here to explore the organizations selected as the first cohort of the Fund.
What can our organization apply for and when?
- Unrestricted grants of €5.000
- Funding will be available in late autumn 2022 (October – November)
- All funds must be expensed by the end of 2023
What is an unrestricted grant ?
The Fund intends to invest in bold, inspiring and unconventional ideas, initiatives and programs delivered by organizations that are closest to the challenges and communities they seek to address. The Fund focuses on the organization’s track record as well as its future potential to fulfill its mission and vision for change, as well as its future potential to fulfill its mission and vision for change.
In providing unrestricted funding support, we shift the decision making power on the use of funds to the organization because they are best suited to determine how to effectively spend the funds received.
What should our organization expect from the process?
This round of the Fund involves a two-step process. We aim to complete the application process by late autumn and disburse funds by November at the latest.
- Expressions of Interests (EOIs) will be accepted from 20 July – 12 August. EOIs will be reviewed on a rolling basis and undergo a committee review.
- Due to the high volume of applications anticipated we aim to complete the review of all EOIs and notify applicants of the decision no later than 29 August.
- Organizations invited to prepare a full proposal must submit materials by 16 September.
- Full proposals will also undergo a committee review. Final award decisions will be announced in October/November.
- Agreements finalized and funds disbursed by December.